CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

Birthday Blues

Well, yesterday was my birthday and it went by pretty uneventful.  I turned 39 and nothing feels different.  I spent the day with our daughter Morgan by putting together her new kitchen set she got for Christmas.  Sheesh were there a lot of little parts!!  But, 4-5 hours later...ta da!  She now has her very own kitchen to play with. 

I did have a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook which were very nice to read and several calls from family and the hubby.  After spending the day in my PJ's, I decided to order Pizza for dinner (and with a little push from my monther-in-law to do something nice for myself) so I opted for Angelini's pizza since they were the only ones who would deliver besides Pizza Hut.  Usually Larry and I celebrate our birthdays together since they are only 2 days apart.  Hopefully next year, we will have a lot more options and possibly a baby sitter to give us a chance to make up for this year.  :-)  It may have been a quiet, and fairly uneventful birthday but I am thankful for my family, friends and all of our health this time of year. 

1 comments:

Jnlang said...

Happy Birthday.... Love ya.. <3
Joy

Post a Comment