CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

2011...Here we come!

Time sure does fly when you're having fun!!  I can't believe it's already 2011...sheesh!  I still remember when we had all the hype and worry about Y2K!  So, a new year, means a fresh start, new beginnings, and lots of resolutions (that may or may not be upheld)...and I've been trying to think of my resolutions for 2011 and be realistic with them as well.  I want to be able to say I accomplished SOMETHING on my list!  :-)  Okay, here it goes:
#1  Try to write more regularly on my blog and add pictures
#2  Drink more water
#3  Lose 20 pounds this year (I lost a little over 10 last year w/o being too serious about it)
#4  Try to make a menu for each week and stick to it!!
#5  Try to make more things instead of buy them (greeting cards, clothes, etc.)

We'll see how these 5 things go...I'll try to reflect on how I am doing with them in the coming months....  :-)

What are your resolutions?  I'd love to hear them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment