CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Menu and To-Do Board project

View IMAG0724.jpg in slide show



I have to start off by saying... I LOVE PINTEREST!  There are so many great ideas and pictures that really get your creative side flowing!  I looked at several ideas for a menu board and then came up with this variation for our family.  I found a plain cork board at Savers for super cheap.  Touched up the black frame with some black paint (it had a few dings and scratches).  Then mapped out what I wanted on it.  I used a ruler and permanent marker to draw out the grid and then wrote in my titles.

In the top left corner I put 'The HAGEN family' then 'Menu' and 'To-Do'. Down the left side are the days of the week and at the bottom 'Reminders'.  I had a cute basket that I mounted to the right to hold my laminated slips of paper to use along with some dry-erase markers.  I found some cute push pins, a cute sign and greenery to hang up on the top and viola....my project is done!  I LOVE IT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment